Situated on the beautiful, historic Mississippi riverfront, just across the bridge from thriving downtown Minneapolis, is Riverplace. Its unique design and prime location inspires tenants looking for creative office solutions in a rich urban environment. Originally constructed as a cutting edge mixed use development in the mid-eighties, the buildings of Riverplace are a truly unique pairing of historic detail and dramatic flair. After undergoing a series of renovations, the Riverplace we know today is the charming home to tenants seeking fun, yet functional, or traditional office space that is full of possibilities!
A Naturally Great Space
- Onsite building management and engineering
- Onsite building security
- Fitness Center
- Indoor bicycle storage
- Dining options at Mattie’s On Main and Wilde Roast Café
- Onsite storage facilities
- Building conference centers
- Nearby shopping, restaurants, banks & parks
- Ample Parking
- Panoramic view of the Mississippi River
Northeast Minneapolis is a hotbed for growth and creativity. Home to some of the most up and coming artists, designers, restaurants and condominium projects, it’s definitely the place to be in Minneapolis. Stroll the river trails, grab coffee at a local cafe, indulge in the lively nightlife or take advantage of the many shopping opportunities for kids, pets, home décor…this bustling urban community has got it all!
Whether driving, busing or biking to work, getting to Riverplace is a breeze!
- Two onsite parking facilities with monthly contract parking or daily rates available.
- Click here for driving directions to Riverplace
- Within one block of routes through downtown Minneapolis.
- For a detailed bus schedule go to metrotransit.org.
- Onsite indoor bike storage for tenants.
- Outdoor bike racks.
- One block from Nice Ride bicycle sharing station.
Our on-site management team is always available and ready to assist our tenants in any way we can. You can contact the management office by calling 612-379-2438.